Royal Enfield Textile Riding Jacket Black (4XL) 50 CM(RRGJKH000019)

Amazon.in Price: 8,500.00 (as of 20/06/2021 07:52 PST- Details)

Protection features: Outer shell: 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow, the other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600d polyester
Size: 4XL (50 cm)
Impact zones: 500d nylon cordura at elbows, cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs

Clear
SKU: N/A Categories: , ,

Description

Color Name:Black | Size name:4XL

True to its name, the explorer v2 jacket is built for the perennial voyager. With its integrated rain liner, detachable winter liner and an ideal ventilated outer shell, the explorer v2 is a no-nonsense protective jacket for the no-nonsense motorcyclist

Protection features: Outer shell: 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow, the opposite 60% is constituted of abrasion resistant high-density 600d polyester
Size: 4XL (50 cm)
Affect zones: 500d nylon cordura at elbows, cordura fabric is understood for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs
Affect protection: Ce level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows
Back: Shock absorbent Eva foam back protector
Increased visibility: Reflective piping on sleeves (back and front), pockets and reflective logo at the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
2 layer construction
(Outer shell and integrated rain liner – winter liner) integrated rain liner: Water-proof and breathable rain liner, integrated into the outer shell, winter liner: Detachable thermal liner attaches to the outer shell
Ergonomic features: Are compatible: Tour Are compatible, regular, personalised Are compatible adjustment tabs at cuffs, collar and waist, ribbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body 3 pockets: 2 cargo pockets, 1 internal pocket
More features: Cushioned comfort collar: Prevents chafing of skin, trouser connection zipper: When attached, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide

Additional information

Color Name

Manufacturer

Size name

, , , ,

Brand

Model

Package Dimensions

Item model number

Manufacturer Part Number

Outer Material

Material

Size

Colour

Included

Country of Origin

Item Weight

Date First Available

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Royal Enfield Textile Riding Jacket Black (4XL) 50 CM(RRGJKH000019)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *